Haneen started playing football when she was 11 years old. She has presented Jordan as a player in the U-14 Women National team also Played in Amman Club for almost 5 years and in the Grassroots Center for 2 years. Since that time Haneen has been driven by her love for sports and volunteering. Moreover, she has been engaged in many training courses to enrich her educational
experience in many events to strengthen her communication skills and give back to the community.
In 2016, Haneen was one of the staff members of FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup Jordan, the first official FIFA world cup in the Middle East. Also she worked with The UEFA Foundation in a number of courses in refugee camps. In 2017, Haneen joined Equal Playing Field to be part of their initiative in raising awareness, promoting women football and gender equality in sports, she was one of 4 Arab footballers out of 30 international players to play the highest altitude football match in history at Mt.Kilimanajro the match itself got into Guinness world record.
In 2018, Haneen and her colleagues succeeded in bringing Equal Playing Field initiative to play the lowest altitude football match in history in Dead sea- Jordan, other than the game the initiative succeeded in delivering 4 football clinics in different areas of Jordan ad for almost 700 young girls. The match itself also got into a Guinness world record.
Since 2017 and till nowadays, Haneen worked to amplify her professional growth by continuously engaging herself in sports conferences, forums and training courses; and she volunteered at many events to strengthen her communication skills and give back to the community.
• Selected Participant for the Women in Sports Leadership Forum – Australia
• Participant, Sports for Development and Capacity Building Training – Coaches Across Continents
• Speaker at the Muslim Women’s Sports Network Virtual Summit -Worldwide
• Speaker at a Sports for Development Forum hosted by Right to Play – Jordan
• Selected Participant at the FA Youth Leadership Academy –England
• Co-organizer of grassroots girls’ football camps – Jordan
• Coach and educator at refugee camps – Jordan
• TEDx speaker – Jordan
• Selected Participant at the Leadership Enhancement and Mentorship Program, Women in sports -Jordan.
Haneen is still enriching her knowledge in sports, she worked for almost 2 years at a Royal initiative called Madrasati which mean “My school” as Sports for development officer, and she’s currently working at Aurora for training and development as Sports community Coordinator aiming to empower and build a better future for schools students through sports, especially football.